How to create a successful bohemian inspired interior!
1. Color!!! Pull out the bright and vibrant color swatches.
2. Combining a mix of vintage furniture from different eras.
3. Upcycle! Get creative; Think of new ways to use pieces, such as this luggage as a table.
4. Bright fabrics with ethnic patterns from around the world. Mix in bright solids with suzani, ikat, Jacobean, Aztec/western, sunburst, paisley, skins and stripes.
5. Texture is a great way to add dimension. Mix textures likes silks, tapestries, carpets, wood and copper. A great way to bring in true bohemian texture is with books!
6. Art Work! Make a gallery wall full of different types of artwork.
7. Groovy, eclectic light.. in this case.. the bigger and weirder the better!
8. Atleast One Funky, one of a kind piece, like a peacock mirror or birdcage chandelier.
9. Get Messy!! Okay.. I may have made this up.. but it works!!